2019 Ontario Festival of the Arts
Celebrate Our Story
October 19, 2019 • 11 AM – 7 PM
Ontario Arts District
(generally located at 217 S. Lemon Avenue, Ontario, California 91761)
The City of Ontario’s Community Life & Culture Agency, in conjunction with community arts and culture organizations are excited to announce the second annual Ontario Festival of the Arts to be held on Saturday, October 19, 2019 from 11 AM – 7 PM. The Festival exemplifies the City’s commitment to make Ontario the destination for arts and culture in Southern California.
This one-day event will feature a comprehensive scope of both visual and performing arts. Here are some highlights to expect at the event:
- Over 50 artist booths selling functional, decorative and fine art
- A variety of music and dance performances on two stages, featuring a symphony orchestra, mariachi band, native cultural dancers, barbershop chorus, blue grass and a jazz band
- Mini walking tours of historic buildings in the Ontario Arts District
- Adult art learning activities
- Informational booths on local arts and culture opportunities
- Food trucks and craft beer
In 2018, the Ontario Festival of the Arts drew over 3,000 visitors and this year, the event is expected to draw over 3,500 attendees. The Festival is being widely marketed throughout the Inland Empire to highlight the growing and vibrant arts and culture scene in Ontario.
For more information about the Ontario Festival of the Arts, please contact [email protected] or call (909) 395-2222.